The Morenado restaurant is a cozy and spacious hall and a terrace overlooking the Gulf of Finland.
The interior of the restaurant was designed to reflect the historical atmosphere of the village of Repino at the beginning of the 20th century as a country recreation place for Petersburgers of that time and representatives of the Silver Age.
Once the Karelian Isthmus was part of the Grand Duchy of Finland. But in 1870, movement began on the railway connecting St. Petersburg and the cities of Finland. This led to a real pilgrimage of the Russian nobility to the Finnish lands, the aristocracy discovered a real resort for themselves on the territory of the modern Karelian Isthmus. The dachas built for the nobility have become a real work of architectural art.
OPERATING MODE OF THE RESTAURANT:
from 9: 00-22: 00
Without lunch and days off