FORTS OF KRONSTADT
(from Sestroretsk to Fort "Totleben" and to the hotel "Repinskaya")
PRICE: 3200 RUB.
VENUE OF THE TOUR: Flax. Region, the Gulf of Finland in the region of Sestroretsk and Repino.
A great opportunity to join sea kayaking, see beautiful seascapes, visit historical sites.
Along the route landing at Fort Totleben.
Fort Totleben (Fort A, Fort Pervomaisky)
It was named after the builder of the Kronstadt Fortress. Totleben was completed by 1910 during the reconstruction of the Kronstadt Fortress.
In 1958, the military left the fort. But at the same time, neither in the events of the First World War, nor during the Civil War, his garrison did not take active actions, since the fort was in the rear. But during the blockade, he was on the front line of the defense, defending the territory around Sestroretsk. It was abandoned after the 1990s.
1. Hotel "Repinskaya"
3. Fort Totleben
ROUTE LENGTH: 14 km.
DATES: every weekend (Saturday or Sunday) as the group is completed.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF PARTICIPATION:
1. General organization of the tour.
2. Work of a guide-instructor.
3. Provision of equipment (kayak, paddle, skirt, life jacket, airtight bag).
4. Delivery by car from the "Repinskaya" hotel to the starting point of the route.
5. Snack on the route.
Attention! You will need to row yourself.
- 10:00 - general meeting of the group on the territory of the "Repinskaya" hotel;
- 10:30 - departure from the hotel "Repinskaya" towards the city of Sestroretsk;
- 11:00 - launching;
- 14:00 - landing at Fort Totleben;
- 14: 00-15: 30 - on the beach, snack, sightseeing;
- 15:30 - boarding kayaks and continue driving along the Gulf of Finland;
- 17:30 - at the end point of the route, on the beach of the "Repinskaya" hotel.
ATTENTION: The above program, except for points 1 and 2, is of a recommendatory nature and can be changed by the guide-instructor along the route, depending on weather conditions and physical fitness of the group, or other other force majeure circumstances. p>